Allow Bradshaw’s to be the perfect spot to celebrate your special day with friends and family. Located in the quiet, picturesque village of Castleconnell, we are only a short drive from Limerick city, and just minutes off the main Dublin – Limerick motorway. Very handy for guests with a poor sense of direction!
Your wedding day is about you, and here at Bradshaw’s we will make your day as unique and special as we can.
Your Wedding Venue
- We are ideally positioned adjacent to St. Joseph’s Catholic church in the heart of the village.
- Our fabulous “Secret Garden” is the perfect location for your Civil, Spiritual or Humanist ceremony. The garden is our pride and joy! It is a private, south-facing walled garden – we have every type of weather covered here at Bradshaw’s!
- Your day is about you, and our home is your home for the day.
- Bespoke intimate wedding venue to celebrate with family & friends.
- Sparklers & Prosecco reception or your very own Cocktail ceremony!
- We have perfected the art of “Day Two.” Our relaxed venue is the perfect place to hit the reset button and continue the celebrations.
- Our purpose-built stage for live music is a great addition to our Garden. In the evening time the lights provide a beautiful ambiance to – it has beautiful lights for your evening wedding entertainment
In the Castleconnell area, there are some wonderful photo opportunities close to the picturesque river, all within a stone’s throw of your venue, just so you don’t miss out on too much fun with your guests!
Our front bar is a wonderfully traditional Irish pub and provides the perfect setting for the newlyweds to pull their first pint of our acclaimed Guinness as a married couple (complimentary of course!) It is also a cosy little spot for if any members of the bridal party need to settle the nerves before the ceremony!
Your day is about you, and we can tailor the food choice to your needs. We cater to all tastes and dietary requirements at Bradshaw’s!
Our BBQ-style wedding party has proven very popular with guests celebrating their day in the summer months, and our Rustic Italian Pizza’s always go down well, regardless of the season! We have sharing platters, seasonal salads, and spectacular steaks, but why not make contact with us to see what will suit you best for your special day! We look forward to hearing from you!
Went for a Christmas Night here and had a great time. The food was lovely and the atmosphere was great. Great spot and would recommend it to anyone in the... read more
21 December 2019
Your Party Venue
Whatever style of party suits you and your friends, we have you covered.
Contact The Bar
If you would like to book an event or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.